- Gene discovery sheds light on alcohol consumption
- Group drinking makes groups more competitive
- The mere sight of alcohol can impair memory
- Children show goal-oriented behaviour by age 3
- New ways of treating dyslexia, such as musical training to improve reading
- Brain differences in women with anorexia
- Job satisfaction and job performance may not be related
- The "Big One"
- Which treatment will help patients lose their compulsions?
- CBT causes brain changes in obsessive-compulsive disorder
- 'User‘s guide' for optimal psychotherapy
- Talk therapy very effective for panic disorder
Focus on ...
... Neurogenesis—growing new brain cells
- Antidepressants, diet and exercise influence the development of new brain cells
... Sex and gender issues
- Sexist humour is not a joke
- Bisexuality not a transitional phase among women
- Handedness findings point to biological cause for sexual orientation
... Special topic journal issue—sexual behaviour and gender identity
... Women and mathematics
- Stereotypes and social factors influence women's performance in math
Psychlits: on the psych radar
- Stress may increase a woman's risk of developing cervical cancer
- Same-sex couples as committed as heterosexual couples
- Sleep apnea doubles car crash risk
- Children‘s IQ's improve when parents take class
- Generosity is the result of empathy and oxytocin
- Retail therapy?
- Mesmerising memories—hypnosis study identifies the brain‘s "amnesia" centres
- Animal-assisted therapy with children suffering from insecure attachment due to abuse and neglect: a method to lower the risk of intergenerational transmission of abuse?
Drugs & Medication
- New insomnia drugs will dominate the market by 2016
Books & Publications
Books from the APA
- Handbook of counseling and psychotherapy with lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender clients: 2nd edition
Video & Audio
- Continuous Medical Education (CME)
Conferences & Events